May 02, 2012

End of winter

We didn't have much of a winter this year. Cameron was only able to play in the snow once and go outside to see the snow fall a couple other times. Not that I am complaining, I HATE the snow!!! We did have plenty of fun inside playing games and spending time together as a family :)

I love my "Da-Deeee"

We have great chats and snuggles :)

Bath Monster!

Outside to watch the snow fall. I was fascinated with watching it from the window, so Mommy took me outside to see it


Hmmmm

"OK I'm done"

Cameron loves to build block towers

And he LOVES to knock them down too!

And then take them apart piece by piece lol

Climbing on Mommy

"Shhh Don't tell Daddy where I am hiding"

"Ahhh, I found you!"

We love to play hide and seek

Looking at me through a block tower

Snuggled up on the couch for a movie night

All tuckered out


No comments: