December 06, 2011

No Computer

Sorry everyone that I have not posted in a while. We were very busy and then our computer broke so all I have is my phone to access the internet. I will fill you in on what's been going on in our life, and upload pictures once our computer gets fixed!

First, our big boy turned one on October 20!! We celebrated by going to Explore and More with friends and having cake at home. Then the weekend after his birthday we went to Utica to celebrate with family and friends there. On October 29 we had a big party at the Boulevard Mall for all our family and friends. Cameron was so spoiled, and we are so grateful for everything!!

Cameron started walking the night of his last party! I told him he was officially one since all the parties were over and then he just took off walking! He is talking a lot more lately and is super adorable :)

Thanksgiving was very nice this year. Tim and I cooked dinner for the very first time! Tim made the turkey, and he did an excellent job! Best turkey I have ever eaten! We also went to Utica the weekend after thanksgiving and had a second dinner there.

Cameron got his first hair cut, and looks adorable! But too big, and not like a baby anymore :(

I watch a little boy (who turns one this weekend) and he and Cameron are becoming best friends. They never want to leave each other and they play so nicely together!

We are getting very excited for Christmas this year since Cameron won't just be a tiny baby and can actually have fun! He loves our Christmas tree. He walks up and gently touches it and says "pretty."

I celebrated my birthday last week and we went out to olive garden for a nice family dinner (the 3 of us). This week is Tim's birthday and cameron and I have a lot of plans :) My mom is going to watch cameron Saturday night so we can go on our first date since the wedding!

All in all, we are doing well, and I will update more once we have a computer again!

No comments: