December 23, 2011

A day with Mommy

Yesterday Tim had to work from 8a-8p so it was just me and my buddy all day. Here are a few pictures of our day :)

We started our day by coloring while breakfast was cooking


Doesn't he do a great job!?

MMM French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage and blueberries

He makes this silly face when he is eating, he looks like a chipmunk. This is the closest I could get to catching it on camera lol

Time to get dressed Mom!

He is just too cute

Look at me!

"I don't know why Mom doesn't like it when I do this?"

Playing crazy ball in his ball pit

He loves his rocking chair from Oma and Mike

Heading out to the kitchen for lunch

Fridge farms are lots of fun!





LOL I turned on Curious George while I made dinner and this is how he was watching it


CHEESE


Playing crazy ball again

I love him so much!!!

All tuckered out after a long day of playing with Mama

No comments: