September 01, 2011

Random pictures from my phone


Got my baseball mom!


Cameron is so funny. He loves food and talking to mommy while he eats :)

Cameron loves to play outside...he always tries to eat the grass!!

Whenever we have pasta...or just about any food..Cameron gets covered from head to toe!

He looks very happy about the mess he made :)

This is when we decided he was too big for his little tub

I guess he needs some privacy!

How can anyone be so happy about waking up at 5am!!!??!!

I think this is so cute! He loves to play with his mega blocks!

One day I gave him cheese crunchies for a snack, and he dumped all of them on the floor, picked up his bottle (that he refused two minutes before I gave him the cheese crunchies) and layed down like this to drink it! What a silly kid!

No comments: