August 25, 2011

Wedding Part 3- The Ceremony!

Audrey

Jeanne

Melissa

Vicki

Addison and Dylan

Dylan

Heading down the aisle

Tim's first time seeing me





Vows: I'll just write one set, as they are the same. Do you take Stephanie to be your wife, to love and respect her and to joyfully be faithful to her throughout your life together?





Stephanie, I give you this ring to wear...in faith and joy..as a symbol of our unity....so that all may know...you are touched by my love.


Timothy, I give you this ring to wear...in faith and joy...as a symbol of our unity...so that all may know...you are touched by my love

My Uncle Rick did a reading: "A Blessing For A Marriage" by James Dillet Freeman

Sand Ceremony


I was laughing at Cameron who was being so silly

You may kiss each other :)

No comments: