June 11, 2012

Easter 2012

I am finally finding time to catch up on old blog posts!!!

This year we had Easter at our house. Tim and I made an awesome dinner for 12 people that included ham, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, glazed carrots, corn, asparagus, green bean casserole, stuffing and rolls. For dessert I made chocolate and banana cream pies. Here are some professional pictures we had taken of Cameron and some pictures from Easter Sunday.

This would be really cute if we had 4 kids....maybe someday :)

I love this picture



He is such a big boy now!


Look at how much he grew in one year!





The Easter Bunny left him a carton of candy filled eggs :)

Tim made me this Easter basket!!!!



When Cameron woke up he just stood there for a while taking it all in :)



He loves his bubble mower


He thought his bucket made a great hat :)

No comments: